Friday, October 27, 2006

Hmmm...

Every time I leave
You say you wont be there.
And youre always there.
Every time I cry your name at night,
You pull close and say its alright.
I look in your eyes,
just like the rain.
Washing me, rain wash over me.
Touching your face, I feel the heat
Of your heartbeat echo in my head like a scream.
What you do to me!
Waited so long I cant wait another day without you.
Its a long way, home
I see her face everywhere, cant get her out of my mind.
Whenever Im alone Im thinking,
Theres a part missing from my life.
Wonder where Id be without your love
Holding me together now im
Watching the time tick, tick away.
Face grows longer every day.
Fortunes are lost on the women Ive seen
But without you I cant breathe!
Youre the air to me!
Waited so long, Im all alone thinking about you.
Just a thousand miles and Ill be there
to make the clouds go away.
Time for some blue sky!
Waited so long now the planes delayed
An hour, reminds me of all our days apart.
Hold on, just a little longer.
Wonder where Id be, youre the air to me.
Eyes like the rain, rain down on me.
No more nights alone Im almost home now.
Close my eyes, Im there

Jet City Woman- Lyrics

No comments: