Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sentence Completion

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss was..
Sunday morning.. when i ran back and kissed him goodbye

2. I am listening to...
the saddest shit ever.. ys im pathetic

3. I don't talk...
to perverts... period. Its annoying

4. I love...
Writing and music... and I love.. Love

5. My best friends...
are truly amazing in the aspect they care so much about me. my pain becomes theirs

6. My first real kiss...
was forced on me.. but i wanted it

7. My first true love...
just came back in contact with me recently believe it or not. =)

8. I hate it when people ask...
How are you? Do you really care?

9. Love is..
the most amazing feeling in the world yet also the most gut wrenching agony when you can't be with the one you love.

10. Marriage is...
A sanctity.. a safe haven for lovers to dismiss their fears.. something no one understands or values but me and a few of you out there.

11. I am...
coping.. miserably

12. This weekend I will...
Go out.. whether it kills me or not.

13. I hurt...
when i think..

14. The last time I cried was because...
this morning.. listening to total eclipse of the heart

15. My cell phone...
should be ringing any time soon.. with a voice saying.. how are you holding up.

16. When I woke up in the morning...
i realized... this is real... again

17. Before I go to bed...
i do everything in my power to not think of greg... including chat till i fall asleep at my keyboard..

18. Right now I am thinking about...
calling greg, but i wont.

19. Babies are...
a gift from god

20. I get on myspace...
to entertain myself and friends

21. Today I...
will find a way to make it through one more day

22. Tonight I...
will do the same

23. Tomorrow will be...
another trial

24. I really want to...
hold him.. and feel his love again

No comments: