Friday, May 19, 2006

Not erasing... just moving =)

Because I dont want to erase his memory.. only move it to the side.. I had to delete this off of myspace today!

"But, I am newly engaged to the most amazing man alive. A man who stood by my side "no matter what". A man who would have loved me any way I could be in his life. Who listened as I cried... he would not let me cry alone. A man that I swore whoever ended up with him would be most blessed. (I made myself jealous thinking of it not being me just now.. hehe)I never truly knew what love was until I fell in love with him... until he showed me how a real man treats the love of his life. A real man that loves me more than life itself. He is my best friend and my lover. I will never forsake him. God has sent me his most precious Angel."

No comments: