Sunday, May 07, 2006



Do you know a goddess in love when you see one?
Can you see the difference in my eyes?
Can you see my bliss knowing at this point i was engaged to the man of my dreams... engaged to an angel fallen to earth in my honor?
Can you see that I was looking into HIS eyes? That i was smiling into HIS existance?
Life is So short and now I am existing without him.. how is that withstandable?
I will have to live the last 50 years of my life looking back on these pictures and knowing that I once found true happiness... Once.

I never made love to a man my whole life until him...

I never felt the emotions i felt for a man...with a man... before him...

There was nothing before him... everything with him... and No one After him

God bless you Christopher Ryan Pearson...

Love your ex-almost wife

No comments: