Friday, October 28, 2005

Im sorry...

Im sorry for all of your tears
Who’d have known loving me would be so hard.
Im sorry that I loved you silently as you begged me to just say I love you
Im sorry that I couldn’t speak when you wished I could
Id give anything to talk to you and tell you that I will never leave you
Sometimes when I miss the sadness I imagine your gone
I imagine you couldn’t love me the way I need to be loved.
I imagine my heart was too shattered for you to repair
I imagine the distance was one mile too far
I imagine my mistakes were unforgivable
And I cry…
Then I lay my head back down on my pillow and Stare at the wall
Feeling the shock through my body…
My self therapy
And I begin to love you more than I ever have before
I begin to imagine our promises we have made
I imagine the nights we laughed and held one another so close
I remember the simple things..
I remember the times we were so complicated with confusion
I remember how we chose love over all else
How suddenly nothing else mattered but being together
How I promised to never forsake you… my gift from heaven
How you had given me your heart and soul…and a ring that keeps me going until you are here.
I will remember every step no matter how big or small that brought us closer day by day
I will remember Everything.
You have taken my life and made each day Burn a beautiful memory into my soul
You have made every day worth counting and every night worth reminiscing
You have given me a life by your side and there is no where else I would rather be
No where. I belong to you.

Dedicated to My sweetest thing
Christopher Ryan Pearson
October 28th 2005

No comments: