Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Being broken..

Lately I have been searching through a different level of life.. While still trying to maintain my fast paced Momstyle.. I am also amidst one of the most uncomfortable situations in life.. A loved one dying of a terminal illness.
I would say The hardest part for me is taking the role of the strong one... the one who doesn't over react, the one who minimizes emotional reactions, the one reminding those neglecting themselves that they too need to take time for themselves.. And worst of all, through it all I hide and fight my own demons about death. I quietly share my idea if the spirit and shell of bodies we use for earth.. But also I am constantly being careful bit to say the wrong things at the wrong time which sometimes seems like an impossible task.

No comments: