Monday, February 07, 2005

The awakening

Its like i have just woken up from a deep sleep again...
Why do I get lost...why do I keep losing myself...
Why is it one day I wake up and wonder where I have been for so long?
I feel like I am 2 people...
and the one I like to be is who I am now...
My heart is swollen...my emotions on high...my head is so high in the air
I don't even know what is going on..but I don't care...im just here...and that is where I am happy!
I am fighting this hunger inside me with words...with feeling..controlling the pain...
Damage control!

I heard somethign the other night that reminded me of what people have been telling me for years...
"Alot of people love you....
....you just think they are all wrong!"

:(

*singing*
Baby Im addicted, im out of control
Your the drug the keeps me from dying...
Your the only reason im trying
**********************
Im wasted away
made a million mistakes
**********************
Im not afraid of dying
but im afraid of losing you

Baby Im addicted
Im out of control...

current mood: Dazed
current music: Addicted-Enrique

No comments: